Thứ Hai, 22 tháng 2, 2016

Boots Covers, BootGloves-Do They Work?

The DryGuy BootGlove Boot Covers Review

If you suffer from cold feet and still like to ski, then boot gloves are certainly what you need or it can make your skiing trip an agony. They are essentially insulators and within minutes of use delivers warmth to your feet and comes with different sizes to suit your boots.
Here are what some Amazon customers who have used the DryGuy BootGlove have to say about this product: poor circulation in my feet:"I loved my battery operated warmers but they were costly, broke at least once a season, had to be replaced and cumbersome. Finally, an easy to use, inexpensive way to keep my feet from getting cold. I have poor circulation in my feet and have tried everythng from the battery insoles to taping hand warmers to my socks and using pepper rubs in plastic bags. As a scuba diver, I thought this just might work. And it did. My feet aren't what I would call toasty but they certainly are "warm" enough, they have feeling in them and I am comfortable all day which is what matters. And that is with one pair of medium ski socks. I am thrilled to have found these and even more so by the price and ease of use. I haven't tried them in below zero (F) but they did well in single digit temps that warmed to the teens." -By L. Devitz (Tampa, FL) made my feet warm:The boot glove ski boot covers worked good. They made my feet warm that would have been cold. The glove is made out of neoprene which will eventually wear out. I have used them five times and they are working good now. -By Cal (Fresno, California) worked for sub-zero biking:I give props out to whoever invented these things. Excellent stuff! I've been biking the entire winter (about 20 miles per day) here in Chicago and I have been wearing them over my Texas Steel boots. Last week I tested them for a 45-minute ride, with a negative two degree temperature (and -20 to -30 degree wind chill), and with only wearing white socks plus and extra pair of thick hunting socks, the boot covers did the trick and kept the toes at a normal temp. BootGloves or Boot Covers do work. If you are someone who constantly gets cold feet or suffers from poor blood circulation in your feet or hands, you will feel the big difference when you used them. The bootglove seems to be regarded by many people as a good solution and alternative to other foot warmers like Hotronics which are more expensive.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét